- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Real Estate and Property
- Office Support
- Operations Manager
At Adaptable Recruitment we have an Excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager to join an award winning family owned company in the Southport area working in brilliant office environment with a great culture
Package: Negotiable Depending On Experience
Holidays: 21 days + bank (shut down over Christmas extra)
Location: Southport - Fully Office based - (9-5.30 pm - 37.5 hours)
Benefits: Perk box - Work place pension - Parking on site
Main Responsibilities to include:-
- As Operation Manager you oversee and improve standards across the group, with line management duties across Projects, Compliance, IT, HR, Business Support, Client Services, Marketing and Investments.
- You will have a proven track record and experience in strategic development of operational processes, which include short term and long-term strategies
- Resilient business leader
- Responsible for people, operations, project delivery and strategy
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate successful leadership, performance process and strategy
- Someone who has a direct impact on company culture and vision
- Complete management team performance reviews with monthly 1-2-1s and annual PDPs
- Oversee employee development and core skills as required
- Support plans and targets to meet Quality, Safety, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability and Engagement goals in line with business needs
- Oversee ISO, compliance, finance and legal within the company
- Identify and action continuous improvement projects that enable the business to position itself for growth
- Skilled communicator and comfortable presenting at a board level
- Ability to work strategic and tactical level
- Oversee the Implementation and develop of control mechanisms to monitor and deliver projects in line with business cases
- Collaborates to form and maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- Oversee complex projects end to end, from the definition and planning phases (deliverables, stages, deadlines, process, dependencies, stakeholders.) to the actual execution and implementation.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and Board of Directors you will have complete autonomy to shape the global operations and build a world class team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management or 5+ years' proven experience in an Operations Management position.
- Given the fast-paced nature of the business, you need to love rolling up your sleeves and leading from the front.
- You will be a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual with a passion for organising the chaos that comes with high growth
- You will enjoy solving problems and have a strong attention to detail. You'll need to think on your feet, forming plans in an ever-changing environment.
- You'll thrive in a competitive market.
- You'll be super comfortable with change - the role today will not be the role in 3 months, and definitely won't be the role in a year's time.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Efficient and organised
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
For more info please contact me on:-