- Up to £31825.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Property and Housing
- ER Advisor
- Employee Relations
- 6 months
Adaptable Recruitment are wishing to speak to experienced HR/ER Advisers who are looking to gain experience during a 6 month contract within a large, complex organisation in the North West. The role comes with the flexibility to work across different sites, with some days a week from home too.
The ideal person will be an ER guru, able to support a huge workforce of managers with a variety of cases and workload. This is a very 'hands on' position, so great for someone who enjoys being busy and learning on the job, no day is the same.
You will sit within a wider HR team who all support, who work together to support a huge workforce of almost 1500 employees across the North West.
Salary and Benefits:
- 6 month FTC
- Hybrid Working
- Take responsibility for your own cases, supporting line managers with issues and resolutions.
- Share knowledge and provide sound advice on issues like long-term absence and sickness, ensuring a solid process is followed.
- Support the business through periods of change to ensure all documentation is accurately delivered.
- Provide coaching to People Services colleagues to support professional development.
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible.
- To be a successful HR/ER professional in a similar role dealing with ER cases
- CIPD qualified with sound knowledge of HR best practice and employment legislation.
- Great team player and happy to get involved in a busy office.
- HR Generalist experience with both face to face and over the telephone with colleagues.