- £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Reward Manager
Adaptable Recruitment have an exceptional opportunity for a senior people professional to join the People Leadership Team to shape and influence this company's people and culture agenda. Reporting to the UK & Europe People Director you will lead and develop the Reward strategy built on an innovative employee value proposition. You will take responsibility for establishing and maintaining the organisation's incentive scheme, with the aim of motivating employees to improve productivity and company performance.
The role offers hybrid working, with an Office location of Warrington, Cheshire. Nationwide travel will be required.
Salary and Benefits:
- £40,000 to £60,000
- We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package i
- Company car/allowance,
- Generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave),
- Private medical and life assurance
- Retail discount scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Company pension scheme.
- Supporting the People team in relation to Reward related issues, provide high quality information and data where required
- Manage the annual pay and bonus review, including redesign of the process in Workday - making recommendations and working with Finance on the budget / proposal
- Manage the benefit structure - including redesign of Workday Benefits module
- Manage all the annual negotiations - Life assurance/ PMI / Voluntary Benefits / Salary Finance/Pensions
- Manage the grading and pay structure. Ensure the grading structure is maintained, conducting job evaluation with the People Business Partner of new roles or changes to roles.
- Work with the recruitment team to update job descriptions and ensure the process for evaluating new roles is seamless for managers
- Carry out benchmarking pay for roles ensuring SBR remain competitive in the market
- Demonstrate positive behaviours supporting the unified culture within the business and department, ensuring our reward strategy underpins this
The role requires an individual with working knowledge of Reward principles and experience of implementing various Reward mechanisms to ensure desired behaviours and finance outcomes.
Additional skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of managing UK Benefits Programmes with the ability to identify and introduce new initiatives
- Previous experience of job evaluation and pay benchmarking
- Good understanding of Workday compensation and benefits modules (Advantageous)
Apply for this position